Make sure the pool and/or spa in your new home is in good working order and is safe for you and your family. Many
pools & spas are not regularly maintained and therefore have the potential for additional unexpected costs after you close.
We have been trained by one of the “Top” pool companies in the area.
We have an extensive knowledge of:
- Salt Water & Chlorine pools
- DE & cartridge pool Filtration
- Heat Pumps and Gas fired furnaces
- Solar systems
- How to maintain a pool
- How to operate your pool
- Vanishing Edge Pools
- Speciality Poolss approach to your home, investment and health.
We love to educate you if you attend the inspection.
It is the use of an infra red camera to identify moisture or overheating issues in your house or building. With this technology our inspectors can go way beyond a normal inspection.
Many times visual inspections will not uncover issues beneath the surface. However any one can purchase an I.R. camera (although they are very expensive), so make sure the inspector is certified on its use and interpretation.
Our trained inspectors can many times identify areas where mold intrusion may occur, heat loss do to inadequate insulation, cooling condensers, pool motors that are ready to fail due to excess wear and overheated outlets or electrical panels that could cause a fire.
Water Testing: to samples for a type of contaminate or pollutant in the water using a specific sterile vial to sample and send water to the lab for testing.
4 All references to the Federal Interagency Task Force on Problem Drywall in this document refer to the staff of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). This is a staff document, and has not been reviewed or approved by, and may not necessarily reflect the views of, the Commission or the Department.
Identification Method The identification process is two steps:
- An initial or threshold inspection to find visual signs of metal corrosion and evidence of drywall installation during the relevant time period, and
- The identification of corroborating evidence or characteristics.
Step 1: Threshold Inspection
Visual inspection must show:
- Blackening of copper electrical wiring and/or air conditioning evaporator coils; and
- The installation of new drywall (for new construction or renovations) between 2001 and 2008. A positive result for this step (including both criteria) is a prerequisite to any further consideration.
Step 2: Corroborating Evidence
Because it is possible that corrosion of metal in homes can occur for other reasons, it is important to obtain additional corroborating evidence of problem drywall. Homes with the characteristic metal corrosion problems must also have at least two of these corroborating conditions if the new drywall was installed between 2005 and 2008. For installations between 2001 and 2004, at least four of the following conditions must be met. Collecting evidence of these corroborating conditions will in some cases require professional assessors and/or testing by analytical laboratories.
- Elemental sulfur levels in samples of drywall core found in the home exceeding 10 ppm; 6
- Corrosive conditions in the home, demonstrated by the formation of copper sulfide on copper coupons (test strips of metal) placed in the home for a period of two weeks to 30 days or confirmation of the presence of sulfur in the blackening of the grounding wires and/or air conditioning coils;
The predominant stucco in Flagler/Volusia and St. Johns is hard stucco over block or plywood/osb. It is common to find cracks in the stucco due to poor installation or maintenance. While the cracks are not structural, they can allow water to penetrate into the home. H2H has special meters that can determine whether the substrate has been compromised and needs to be fixed.
Free Alarm check.
Technician evaluates and writes updates for the alarm system. He checks all cables, makes sure they are marked to device locations, makes sure all cables are secured, all zones are tested to make sure they are working properly, and checks batteries. He report also summarizes your system.